Thursday, March 10, 2016

First Week March

Busy days.
 On the weekend, I curled in the Continental Cup Bonspiel at my home club. 
Teams from Napanee, Gananoque, Royal Kingston, Garrison and my club Cataraqui competed. It was lots of fun. The lunch, food, was excellent. And the curling excellent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Curled on Tuesday and managed a late-afternoon run. 5k

Wednesday went for my run, Felt tired, I lack no energy. Walked approx. 2k of the run.
===============================================

Today's Run, Thursday, March 10  put in a good run.
Training Run7.41Km 
 I have started to read - The DaVinci Code. its excellent. not sure why I have not read it before this. 

 I have been watching the Briar curling bonspiel on TV. My team is Gushue from Newfoundland. I like him, he's a very classy guy, Hope team Newfoundland wins. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...