Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Feb.27

Late afternoon run. 5.5km
Lots of things going on. I am curling 4 times this week . 2 games (Tuesday, and Thursday - league games) and Wednesday a Bonspiel at my home club. (Cataraqui) and on Saturday a Continental Cup bonspiel at the Royal Kingston. When I signed up, I did not check things out too carefully with regards to dates and times. 

Hoping to get some training runs done. 

I have registered to run in the Scotia Montreal run . 5k.  Saturday April 27. 
The curling seasons goes until late April, so I have lots of run training and curling practicing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...